Using Type in Counselling
A programme for psychologists, counsellors, therapists and career counsellors who want to integrate type into the counselling process. You will gain insight into the diagnosis of problems and appropriate treatment strategies for different types.
The content includes:
- Client and counsellor needs
- Using type dynamics and type development in coaching
- Type development and the Inferior function
- Midlife issues related to type
- Communicating with similar and different types
- Intervention strategies for different types
- Case studies to generate strategies for dealing with problems
- Type-related tools available for counselling, including: MajorsPTITM, MajorsPT Elements (Step II); MBTI® Step 1 and Step II; Function-Skills Development Assessment; and the ArsenalTM
Pre-requisite: Accreditation in the MBTI or the MajorsPTI is desirable.
Presenter: Mary McGuiness
Location: Sydney city
Dates: April 28, 2015
Times: 9 - 4pm
Total Fee: $335
Early Bird Fee: $320 (Register 4 weeks before)
Registrations close two weeks before the workshop.