Using Type in Coaching
Based on the Jung/Myers-Briggs personality types.
Encouraging Peak Performance in Individuals
Are you considering working as a personal trainer or workplace coach?
Do you want to explore how type theory can be used effectively in coaching?
This workshop is designed for professionals who want to use their knowledge of type theory to coach individuals in a personal or professional context. It will be a practical workshop focusing on how type theory can be used to help your clients improve their performance. Designed for workplace coaches, lifestyle coaches, personal trainers, supervisors and managers.
The Curriculum includes:
- An overview of the coaching process
- Using personality type in coaching
- Using type dynamics and type development in coaching
- Type-related tools available for coaching, including: MajorsPTITM, MajorsPT Elements (Step II); MBTI® Step 1 and Step II; Function-Skills Development Assessment; and the ArsenalTM.
- Communication styles for the different types
- Coaching executives and managers
- Coaching people at midlife
- Resilience and its relationship to personality types
Pre-requisite:Knowledge of Jung-Myer-Briggs Type theory.
Presenter: Mary McGuiness
Date: April 28, 2015
Time: 9 - 5pm
Course Fee: $345, includes one book plus course notes.
Early bird fee: $320 (for registration 4 weeks before).
Registrations close two weeks before the workshop.